Friday, January 20, 2012

Pictures of my boys, 25 weeks!








If you look in the top left hand corner, they are labeled "AA" and "BB" so you can tell who's who! AA (if you're looking AT me) is on the left lower back side, and BB is up on the right, more front side!

2 comments:

  1. Bek, I am BEYOND excited for you! I can't wait to meet your little men:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to parents of twins yesterday and they were telling me how, no matter how tightly the bundled the babies or where they placed them in the crib, Walker would alway scoot until he found his sister and they'd find the babies snuggled up next to each other, asleep in the morning. What a beautiful memory and something to look forward to of the close relationship these brothers will have. Thanks for posting pictures! Love you all. Molly

    ReplyDelete