Do people still even use that term "Band Wagon" - I'm not sure I even understand it but here I am trying to start a blog. This blog is for Molly, my sister! I mean, she's probably the only person who will ever read it, but this was created at her request! Molly uses MobileMe and is jealous of how much we get to see her daughters. She wants to get to see Abby as much and make sure she doesn't have red hair or a pointed nose... not that there's anything wrong with that! I LOVE checking in on friends that live in other parts of the country, through their blogs, so I decided it's time for my own!
Chris and Abby and Max and I are expecting TWINS sometime in April and what better time to start a blog than when you are moving houses (cities), at Christmas time, and expecting twins! Here goes...
This is the best Christmas gift! Thank you so much. It is now on my computer and I will check it every day. I really look forward to videos you post. Thanks for putting in all this work. Love you! Molly
ReplyDelete